UI/UX Designer,Developer & Software Engineer.
I have expertise in Designing User Interfaces (UI), User Experiences (UX), Wireframing research for products and designs, Troubleshooting Hardware and Networking, and designing and developing Wireframes. Professional skills in web programming and design, content management systems (CMS), Android mobile development, proficient use of Microsoft Visual Studio. Possessing strong communication skills and the ability to work as a team with little or no supervision.
- (207) 401-8840
Bachelor of Technology (Equivalent)
Yaba College Of Technology, Yaba Lagos, Nigeria
Gateway College of Technology, Racine, WI
UX Design Professional
Web Design and Development
FOXCONN(FII), SOFTWARE ENGINEER II
2019 - 2021
Mount Pleasant, WI
- Conduct Research based on the User Requirement.
- Planning out The Design.
- Creating a Wireframe based on approved design.
- Implementing the Design into Code to design the UI and UX
- Pushing my design to Git for general access with other team members
2018 - 2019
- Develop or Design a client’s-based projects on a contract base.
- Give consulting advice on client’s project
- Design a UX/UI front-end website
- Installed software, modified and repaired hardware issues and resolved technical issues
- Evaluated and resolved technical problems for end users efficiently to minimize downtime
- Documented all transactions and support interactions in system for future reference and addition to knowledge base
- Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy with customers while working to resolve complaints, problems or respond to questions.
- Answered support calls to minimize delays and subsequent abandoned calls.
- Maintained composure and efficiency in high-pressure IT environment.
CFL CHAPEL - WEB DESIGNER/DEVELOPER
- Created an eye catching and functional digital design concepts across various platforms to strengthen the church’s brand and identity.
- Created a site layout and user interface using HTML and CSS practices
- Collected, defined and translated user requirements into project designs and implementation plans
SOL NIGERIA – DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
2015 - 2016
- Managed systems and infrastructures by defining hardware requirements and planning storage capacity for staff and client databases.
- Tested programs and databases to identify issues and make necessary modifications
- Administered, supported and monitored databases by proactively resolving database issues and maintaining servers
- Recommended network security standards and upgrades to management.
- Set up and controlled user profiles and access levels for each database segment to protect important data.
FLOWBUBBLE – WEB DESIGNER/DEVELOPER
- Designed and managed the company’s front end and back-end website during duration of work with my HTML, CSS, PHP and MYSQL skills
- Worked with the client services (Customer Care) department to attend to customers and proved solutions to clients.
My Portfolio section contains examples of previous designs and links to projects I have worked on. This includes UX Designs, Case Studies, Audits, and Real-Time projects.
- Mobile Based
- Web Based
Antique App Store
First Generation Immigration
City Of Praise
FGIM (Web Version)
Talk To Me
+1 207 401 8840